Saturday, September 10, 2011

Authentic Learning and Assessment

The link went to a site that was down for upgrades, so couldn’t access the article. This is a reminder that if ever I put a link to an article in my Moodle course to make sure that I put the full reference there so that students can find it even if that particular link is down. I also think that it is not useful to put links directly to articles within password protected databases in the CQUni library as this makes it difficult. I have had some difficulty at home because it doesn’t ask me for my password, so I have to trawl the databases to try and find the article, so actually describing which database and how the article was found would be significantly more useful than a link (even though many might think that is easiest).

No comments:

Post a Comment